This exceptional refurbished and furnished apartment positioned on level 16 offers the ultimate luxury inner-city lifestyle with an outstanding location in the heart of the CBD, captivating vistas of the sparkling cityscape by night, and never-to-be-built out panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs by day. Experience elegant urban living with the very best of nature right on your doorstep – the lush Botanical Gardens are just 20 metres from your front entry.
– Refurbished and furnished – presents in immaculate condition
– Large covered balcony off spacious open plan living with spectacular views
– Beautiful bamboo timber flooring in living
– Quality kitchen and bathrooms plus separate laundry
– King sized master suite with ensuite, built in robes and access to side/rear balcony
– Second bedroom with built in robe, study nook and opens onto rear balcony
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx. 126m2
– Secure under cover car parking
Occupants enjoy most of the Hotel services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
The apartment is available for immediate occupancy or if looking for an income there are two options available: Rent as a General Tenancy or Let through the Hotel Pool. We are currently achieving $800-$850 per week including electricity and gas for others in the same complex as General Tenancy.
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Quay West is acknowledged as being one of Brisbane’s finest apartment complexes.
– Some Hotel style services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning are available to residents, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
– Outdoor heated Mediterranean-style pool with waterfall and enormous terrace
– Fully equipped gymnasium and sauna
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Visitor car parking
The central location of this quality property is unrivalled: just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House and QUT, and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct. Across the road, the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
Body Corp approx. $7482 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3389 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer who appreciates not only quality but also style and prestige in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations.