Approx. 3 years young, featuring a 39m2 courtyard and the option of either continuing the remaining 7 years of NRAS (Government incentive $10,000 per year) or without the NRAS option as your home or investment.
– Spacious open plan air conditioned living
– Large courtyard off living and master bedroom
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cupboards
– Quality fixtures and fittings and sustainable features
– Internal: 69m2, Courtyard: 39m2 = Total 108m2 apartment, plus car space 20m2
– Elevator (wheelchair accessible)
– Intercom system
– Swimming pool
– 8 visitor car parking spaces
– Low Body Corporate fees approx. $1940 p/a
Convenient location approx 5ks / 10 minute drive to CBD with bus services at the door, close to train, shops, schools, PA and Greenslopes hospitals and easy access to the M3 motorway.
Currently tenanted at $316 per week to 19th July 2015 (NRAS rent 20% less than valuated rent $395)
This property can be purchased with or without the remaining approx. 7 NRAS years in which the Government provides the owner of the property approx. $10,000 per year incentive to rent under the NRAS scheme where the property is rented at 20% less than the valuated rent. The NRAS can also be terminated should you wish to live in the property or rent without the NRAS scheme.
Body Corp approx. $1940 per annum
BCC Rates & Urban Utilities approx. $2100 per annum
Note: Tenants are utilizing the open plan living room as a double study and one of the bedrooms as their lounge room.