This elegant apartment in one of Brisbane’s finest complexes ‘Quay West’ features never to be built out views of the iconic Botanical Gardens, Brisbane River and the well-known Kangaroo Point Cliffs – a prestigious lifestyle sought after by those who enjoy the finer things in life.
This apartment positioned on level 8 features:
– Impressive views of the lush Botanical Gardens, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Large private covered balcony flowing off living and bedroom
– Furnished and self-contained (excluding lounge and kitchenware’s)
– Kitchen and bathroom feature granite benchtops with ample storage space
– Separate laundry
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx. 75m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
– Secure under cover car parking on title
Quay West – A highly regarded Mirvac development renowned for its sanctuary of sophisticated class and privacy. Enhancing the appeal of this prestige property is the buildings premier services and facilities including:
– Residents enjoy in-house dining and cleaning options
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor Mediterranean-style heated swimming pool with waterfall
– Enormous sandstone terrace, sauna, covered sundeck and fully equipped gymnasium
The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD, just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to parliament House, QUT and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast. The Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
Body Corp approx. $7,100 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3,100 per annum
This property represents the ultimate luxury inner city lifestyle or an opportunity for an investor looking for a point of difference.