Positioned on level 3, this 71m2 apartment built in 2014 presents in near new condition.
A low maintenance complex with no lifts ensures continuous Low Body Corporate fees making this the ideal property for first home buyers or investors.
The advantage of this apartment is that the internal living space is larger than others in the same complex.
Internal 58m2 + Balconies 13m2 + Car space 13m2 = TOTAL 84m2
– Open plan design with bi-fold wall separating the bedroom
– From the front balcony you will enjoy leafy green district views
– Off the bedroom you have direct access to your rear balcony
– Bedroom with built in robe and air-conditioning
– Two way bathroom and separate laundry
– Kitchen includes stone bench tops, ample storage and stainless steel dishwasher
– Low Body Corps approx. $2,100 per annum
The ‘Fenfield’ complex comprises 32 apartments each with their own car space plus 8 visitor car spaces. A low maintenance complex with no lifts ensures continuous Low Body Corporates.
Fairfield – A convenient inner city location less then 5km to Brisbane’s CBD, it enjoys easy access to the M3 Motorway and major arterial roads. Serviced by CityLink infrastructure including train stations, express bus services and a city cat terminal nearby at Dutton Park. Be at ease knowing it’s only a short distance to Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater Hospital. Fairfield Gardens shopping centre, parks and cafes are all close by with the renowned restaurant district of West End only minutes away.
This is the perfect place to call home or to add to your investment portfolio.
Body Corp approx. 2,100 per annum
Council Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2,306 per annum