Prime position on the border of Spring Hill and Fortitude Valley, walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD, bus, rail, shops, cafes, nightlife and all amenities the Valley has to offer. The cosmopolitan location of this property denotes it’s very clear value for either investors or homebuyers.
The Fuel complex is pet friendly and comprises 23 apartments, has secure intercom access and is low maintenance with no lifts therefore attracting low body corporate fees.
– Air conditioned open plan living and dining from the kitchen to the covered balcony
– Fully-equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
– Bathroom with dual access
– Bedroom includes study nook, built-in robes and access to bathroom
– Front enclosed fernery
– Ceilings fans throughout
– Internal laundry
– Total size approx. 60.5m2
Currently rented at $330 per week, lease has since lapsed
Body Corp approx. $2585 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities (water and sewerage) approx. $2705 per annum
For investors or home owners looking to enter the city market this property ticks all the boxes!