This Quay West apartment on level 20 offers the ultimate luxury inner-city lifestyle. Currently occupied by a long term tenant at $3,120 per month week (Inc. capped amount for gas & electricity) with a lease to 25th January 2019.
– Never to be built out panoramic views of the Brisbane river, Botanical gardens, Kangaroo Point cliffs and Southbank
– Large covered balcony off spacious open plan living
– Balconies off both bedrooms
– Fully furnished and self-contained
– Quality kitchen and bathrooms, separate laundry
– King sized master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
– Second bedroom with built in robes and study nook
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Apartment size approx. 126m2
– Secure under cover car parking on title
Complex facilities and services:
– 5 star hotel room services, residents also enjoy in-house dining and cleaning
– Outdoor heated pool with waterfall, enormous terrace and sauna
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
Most recent comparable 2 bedrooms sales in the complex:
– Apartment 1606 Sold for $815,000
– Apartment 1901 Sold for $810,000
The central location of this quality property is unrivalled: just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House and QUT, and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct. Across the road, the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Quay West is acknowledged as being one of Brisbane’s finest apartment complexes.
A fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer who appreciates not only quality but also style and prestige in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations.
Body Corp approx. $7500 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3300 per annum
Inspections by appointment only