This breezy character-filled home offers the ultimate Queensland lifestyle with a stunning covered entertaining deck that feels like a peaceful nature retreat and is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day. Best of all the premier location means you’ll avoid a grinding commute with all the delights of the Brisbane CBD within walking distance.
Nestled among other prestige properties in Red Hill, this home offers a distinctive contemporary twist on the traditional Queenslander and is generously proportioned with three bedrooms, an office/fourth bedroom, open plan living, and built-in verandahs.
The property has tremendous street appeal and has been well maintained so all you need to do is move in. If you decide to value-add and create your own designer look you have an abundance of character features to work with including: decorative archways and ceilings, French doors, textured coloured glass windows, high ceilings, VJ’s, and polished timber floors.
Other outstanding aspects of this unique property include:
• Fully fenced 405m2 low maintenance allotment with mature trees framing the front and back yards;
• A huge 6.6mx7.5m covered Entertaining Deck to accommodate relaxed gatherings;
• Flexible floor plan with the opportunity to create an ensuite bathroom;
• Air conditioning in the living area and bedrooms;
• Bright and airy contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher;
• Large garage and storage with two covered carparks (tandem) and an additional off road car park;
• Very generous main bedroom of 4.8 x 3.5 m (Note: for privacy the main bedroom and large second bedroom were not photographed).
With plenty to offer in such a prime location, the potential to add value to this property means it is both a great lifestyle choice and an exceptional investment.
Located just 2.5 kilometres from the city centre – it’s an easy 30 minute walk, 10 minutes by bus or just a quick five minute drive to the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. The prestigious suburb of Red Hill is home to a variety of cafes, restaurants, shops and a regular bustling farmers market. Quality schools, Universities, TAFE, Hospitals and sporting facilities are all within easy access.
Whether you’re looking to secure a substantial home in a handy inner-city location or want to make an astute investment that capitalises on growing demand, this gorgeous Queenslander should be at the top of your list!