Ideally located in the exclusive inner suburb of Paddington, this gorgeous leafy townhouse offers a relaxed and very private city lifestyle that combines practicality and charm within a five-minute commute to the CBD.
Federation-style features such as picture glass doors, verandahs and sash windows add character to the thoroughly modern and generous open plan layout, enviable entertaining deck and neutral colour palette of this impeccably-maintained home.
• Expansive open plan dining and kitchen area boasting timber floors and opening onto the rear terrace deck which overlooks the landscaped backyard – ideal for relaxed entertaining with family and friends!
• Separate lounge room with timber floors and room for a big screen TV
• Two generously-proportioned air conditioned bedrooms, both with built in robes and balconies that offer leafy views and catch the afternoon breezes.
• An upstairs bathroom with large corner bath and separate toilet
• Functional modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Terrific street appeal featuring a charming courtyard linking your own private front gate with the front verandah
• High ceilings throughout & Crimsafe on all doors
• Laundry in garage
This expansive property boasts a total of 219m2, which includes a remote controlled 2 car (tandem) garage, and is located in a quiet boutique complex that has the benefit of low body corporate fees and onsite visitor parking.
With a bus stop just around the corner providing super-easy access to the convenience of an excellent public transport network, the location is truly superb. The events and nightlife of both Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street are within walking distance and it’s just a short, leisurely stroll to the designer shops, cafes, gym and restaurants of Paddington’s fashionable Given Terrace.
Townhouses offering this much space and such a relaxed lifestyle in a prestige inner suburb don’t stay on the market for long. This is modern city living at its charming best so don’t miss your chance to inspect!
Body Corp approx. $3180 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2255 per annum