This immaculate fully furnished apartment is positioned on Level 17 in one of Brisbane’s finest complexes Quay West. Boasting never to be built out views of the full reach of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
With its sophisticated ambience the Quay West complex is sought after for those looking to enjoy luxury inner city living and provides the corporate sector with an exceptional level of accommodation for short and longer term stays.
– Never to be built out panoramic views
– Large private covered balcony off spacious living and bedroom
– Quality kitchen and bathroom plus separate laundry
– Fully furnished and self-contained
– Ducted air conditioning
– Approx. 75m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
– Secure undercover car parking
Heightening the appeal of this prestige property is the access to the complex’s facilities enhancing the privileged five-star lifestyle this residence offers including:
– Outdoor Mediterranean–style pool with waterfall and enormous terrace
– Fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and conference rooms
– Quality restaurant and cocktail bar
– Room service dining and cleaning services
Ideal for either investment or the ultimate inner city lifestyle pad. The apartment is currently tenanted at $600 per week including electricity and gas – long term lease, since expired. Another option for investment is to let within the Hotel pool.
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout.
The central location of this quality property is unrivalled: Close to Parliament House, University of Technology and a short walk to the City heart or across the bridge to Southbank Parklands, Convention Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Museum and Art Gallery. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to Gold Coast and ICB to Sunshine Coast.
If you are looking to invest or to secure a luxury lifestyle residence look no further than this prestigious address!
Body Corp approx. $7083 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3166 per annum