Positioned on the level 2, this brand new apartment is ideal for either first home buyers or investors.
First home buyers: $15,000 Gov Grant and No stamp duty.
Investors: Rent appraised at $330 to $350 per week
– Covered balcony – 14m2
– Open plan air conditioned living
– Bedroom with built in robe and balcony 7m2
– Kitchen complete with stone bench tops and dishwasher
– Separate laundry
– 42m2 Internal, balconies 14m2 and 7m2 = Total 63m2
– Complex has no lift
– Low Body Corps approx. $1854 per annum
– 32 apartments in complex – Only 2 remain available
Approx 4ks to CBD, a 7 minute drive. Plenty of bus routes heading to the City and University are available to residents, as well as train stations at Fairfield and Dutton Park. Dutton Park also provides a City Cat service.
The closest hospital is the Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater hospitals are not far away either. Easy access to the M3 motorway and major arterial roads. It is also close to the restaurant district of West End.
The major shopping centre is at Fairfield Gardens, which supplements high street outlets. Some of the surrounding suburbs include: Woolloongabba, Annerley, Dutton Park, West End, Highgate Hill, Greenslopes and Yeronga.