Positioned on the second level, this brand new apartment features two balconies both with pleasant outlooks and represents exceptional buying for first home buyers or investors.
First home buyers: $15,000 Gov Grant and No stamp duty.
Investors: Rent appraised at $330 to $350 per week
Other features include:
– Open plan living opens to 14m2 balcony
– Air conditioned bedroom with built in robe and 9m2 balcony
– Kitchen complete with stone bench tops and dishwasher
– 42m2 Internal, 14m2 Front Balcony, 9m2 Rear Balcony = Total 65m2
– Complex has no lift
– Low Body Corps approx. $1854 per annum
– 32 apartments in complex – Only 2 remain available
Approx 4ks to CBD, a 7 minute drive. Plenty of bus routes heading to the City and University are available to residents, as well as train stations at Fairfield and Dutton Park. Dutton Park also provides a City Cat service.
The closest hospital is the Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater hospitals are not far away either. Easy access to the M3 motorway and major arterial roads. It is also close to the restaurant district of West End.
The major shopping centre is at Fairfield Gardens, which supplements high street outlets. Some of the surrounding suburbs include: Woolloongabba, Annerley, Dutton Park, West End, Highgate Hill, Greenslopes and Yeronga.