This luxury furnished apartment is positioned on level 8 of one of Brisbane’s most prestigious complexes and features spectacular views of the Botanical Gardens.
With its elegant environment the Quay West Apartment complex is sought after for those looking to enjoy prestigious inner city living and provides the corporate sector with an exceptional level of accommodation for short and longer term stays.
– Large covered balcony off living with spectacular views
– Wrap around balconies surrounding most of the apartment
– Quality kitchen and bathrooms plus separate laundry
– Both bedrooms open onto side/rear balcony
– Ducted air conditioning
– Approx. 126m2
– Secure under cover car parking
Occupants enjoy most of the Hotel services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
The apartment is available for immediate occupancy or if looking for an income there are two options available, rent as a General Tenancy – we currently achieve $820 to $850 per week including electricity for others in same complex or let through the Hotel pool.
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Quay West is acknowledged as being one of Brisbane’s finest apartment complexes and is superbly located in the heart of the CBD overlooking the magnificent Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River.
– Some Hotel style services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning are available to residents, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
– 24 hour reception and excellent security
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor heated Mediterranean-style pool with waterfall and enormous terrace
– Fully equipped gymnasium and sauna
– Outdoor covered spa and sundeck
– Visitor car parking
Close to Parliament House, University of Technology, a short walk to the heart of the City or across the bridge to Southbank Parklands, Convention Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Museum and Art Gallery. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to Gold Coast and ICB to Sunshine Coast.
Body Corp approx. $7500 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3100 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer who appreciates not only quality but also style and prestige in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations.