Located in one of Brisbane’s finest complexes ‘Quay West’ a highly regarded Mirvac development renowned for its sanctuary of sophisticated class and privacy.
Boasting never to be built out views of the iconic Botanical Gardens, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs – a prestigious lifestyle sought after by those who enjoy the finer things in life.
The Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
– Never-to-be-built out panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Covered wrap around balcony off spacious open plan living/dining framed by extensive glass windows and sliding doors staging a spectacular backdrop for stylish entertaining
– Balconies off both bedrooms with cityscape views
– Quality kitchen and bathrooms with granite bench tops
– Separate internal laundry
– King sized master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
– Second bedroom with built in robes and study nook
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Fully furnished and self -contained
– Positioned on level 14, approx. 126m2 in total apartment size
Just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House, QUT and access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast.