This distinctive post-war character home on a large parcel of land boasts ocean views, dual living and is just a short stroll to the idyllic Brighton-Sandgate foreshore – offering a relaxed bayside lifestyle.
If you’re looking for an expansive property with endless options that is anything but run-of-the-mill, this is the one for you!
Catching the bay breezes, this immaculately maintained home has a range of endearing features that can be capitalised on by an astute buyer and is situated on a very useable elevated 830m2.
Just some of the features you’ll love include:
• Loads of living space: 4 bedrooms, 2 offices, 2 bathrooms
• Private dual living or home office options: office with separate entry, second kitchen and bedroom with separate entry and patio downstairs.
• Room for the toys: 3 cars under cover, plenty of storage, side access to accommodate a boat or caravan.
• Character features: high ornate ceilings, lead light windows and cabinetry, silky oak panelling, traditional hardwood doors, cornices and picture rails, original hardwood flooring.
• Peace-of-mind: security screens on all doors and fly screens throughout.
• Man cave or large hobby room: huge workshop and several separate utility rooms downstairs.
• Relaxed lifestyle: just 2 blocks to the foreshore with large playing fields nearby.
• Easy care: Landscaped low maintenance lawn and gardens.
This property is loaded with potential to extend, improve, build and create a truly unique home close to everything the in demand seaside village of Brighton offers. Just a little creativity and vision could transform this sturdy and warm post-war home into a true bayside beauty!
Adding to the value of this property is its close proximity to shops, quality schools and transport. It’s just 20km to the Brisbane CBD, a quick 15 minute drive to Brisbane airport, or 5 minutes to Sandgate railway station – while the bus stop is just a short 140 metres from your front door!
Best of all, the foreshore is just a 5 minute stroll away. Properties this close to the water are always sought after and demand will only grow as more Queenslanders seek their own seaside haven.
Opportunities like this unique property don’t come around very often – make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to create a truly special home offering the potential of bayside living on a grand scale. Inspection is a must!