Featuring an expansive 160m2 semi-covered terrace, this apartment takes full advantage of its North-Easterly aspect enjoying relaxed alfresco dining, entertaining and the opportunity to create the ideal gardeners retreat. In addition, metres from your front entry the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer active lifestyle options with many walking and cycling paths.
Owner-occupiers now comprise a major portion of the residents in this premier complex that provides resort style facilities including an outdoor Mediterranean–style lap pool with waterfall and sundrenched terrace, fully equipped gymnasium and sauna.
This rare property is a must to inspect!
Some of the features of this unique offering include:
– Expansive 160m2 terrace with access from all rooms
– Covered wrap around balcony off spacious open plan living/dining framed by extensive glass windows and sliding doors providing a tasteful backdrop
– Kitchen and bathrooms with granite bench tops
– Separate internal laundry
– King sized master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
– Second bedroom with built in robes and study nook
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Fully furnished
– Internal 83m2, Terrace 160m2 + TOTAL 243m2 + Car Space 15m2
– Secure under cover car parking on title, approx. 15m2
Built by Mirvac, Quay West has a reputation for quality and is in one of Brisbane’s most desired positions opposite the heritage listed Botanical Gardens. Just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to parliament House, QUT and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct as well as direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast.
If you are seeking a Brisbane City address that will be the envy of your friends, you should act quickly to secure this rare property in prestigious Quay West.
Currently vacant and ready for occupancy
Body Corp approx. $8,094 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3500 per annum