This outstanding level 18 residence in the sophisticated sought after Quay West complex will appeal to owner occupiers who have a high benchmark for luxury inner city living or investors looking for a quality investment with a point of difference. Boasting never to be built out views of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank Parklands and beyond.
Some of the features this apartment includes:
– Refurbished with new paint, carpets, blinds and dishwasher
– Never to be built out spectacular panoramic views
– Large private covered balcony off spacious living and bedroom
– Quality kitchen and bathroom featuring granite bench tops
– Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx. 74m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
– Secure undercover car parking on title
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Enhancing the appeal of this prestige property is the buildings premier services and facilities including:
– Residents enjoy in-house dining and cleaning options
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor Mediterranean-style heated swimming pool with waterfall
– Enormous sandstone terrace, sauna, covered sundeck and fully equipped gymnasium
The central city location is unrivalled – across the road the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day and on Sundays the Riverside markets. Few capital city residences can boast the “acres of backyard” you’ll enjoy here! It’s also just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House, QUT and with easy access across the bridge to Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct as well as direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast.
This apartment simply must be inspected by anyone seeking a luxury lifestyle residence or a quality investment with a point of difference!
Body Corp fees approx. $7300 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3200 per annum
Currently vacant, unfurnished and ready to move in
Rent appraised at $475 – $490 per week Unfurnished | $500 – $525 Furnished