This attractive fully furnished 74m2 apartment is positioned on level 4 and represents the ultimate inner city lifestyle. The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD overlooking Brisbane’s iconic Botanical Gardens.
With its sophisticated ambience the Quay West Apartment complex is sought after for those looking to enjoy prestigious inner city living and provides the corporate sector with an exceptional level of accommodation for short and longer term stays. The apartment is currently in the Hotel pool, you can however live in the apartment or rent as a general tenancy, we currently achieve $600 to $650 per week for others in same complex. Some Hotel style services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning are available to residents, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
– Fully furnished and self-contained
– Private covered balcony with wonderful never to be built out views
– Spacious open plan living and master bedroom open onto large balcony
– Quality kitchen and bathroom plus separate laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Approx. 74m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom apartments in the CBD
– Secure undercover car parking
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Quay West is acknowledged as being one of Brisbane’s finest apartment complexes and is superbly located in the heart of the CBD overlooking the magnificent Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River.
– Some Hotel style services such as ordering food to your apartment and cleaning are available to residents, Hotel guests have access to all services available.
– 24 hour reception and excellent security
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor heated Mediterranean-style pool with waterfall and enormous terrace
– Fully equipped gymnasium and sauna
– Outdoor covered spa and sundeck
– Visitor car parking
The location is very convenient:
Close to Parliament House, University of Technology and a short walk to the City heart or across the bridge to Southbank Parklands, Convention Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Museum and Art Gallery. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to Gold Coast and ICB to Sunshine Coast
Body Corp approx. $6323 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2658 per annum
This is a fantastic investment opportunity for those looking for position and quality.