Location = lifestyle! Surrounded by quality homes in one of the finest leafy streets in sought-after Tarragindi, just 9 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD, this spacious and unique property offers plenty of options for the astute buyer.
Capitalise on the quirky character features to create a retro hipster pad with a minimum of fuss, totally renovate to make the most of the large spaces and solid open plan structure, or knock down and build your dream home on a 663m2 elevated parcel of land in a truly enviable location.
If you’re looking to invest, this property has recently had tenants at $400p/w, making it an ideal opportunity to build a nest egg or secure your own future in one of Brisbane’s burgeoning inner-southside suburbs.
Features of this property include:
• 663m2 allotment with side access
• Parking for 3 cars in tandem with drive through access to the back yard
• Large flat backyard with room for a pool
• 3 large bedrooms – Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and dressing table, 2nd bedroom with built-in dressing table/study
• High ceilings and timber floorboards throughout (under existing carpet and vinyl)
• Front patio with views over the tree-lined street
• Huge workshop for the handyman and plenty of storage – or convert to billiard and party room
• Internal stairs to downstairs and laundry with easy access outside
• Huge concrete outdoor entertaining area – with some paint and a new BBQ it’s an ideal place to entertain friends!
Location is everything and the lifestyle opportunities afforded by this tremendous location are too numerous to list!
Just imagine being:
• A minutes’ stroll to the local grocery and specialty shops at the end of the street
• A short walk to efficient public transport with the bus stop around the corner
• 15 minutes drive to the social and cultural highlights of Brisbane CBD and Southbank
• In the catchment area for quality public and private schools – a walk or short drive for drop off!
• An easy 20 minute drive to Brisbane airport
• Within walking distance of nature reserves, parks and bikeways (and a gym!)
• Less than 10 minutes drive to Griffith University, Greenslopes and PA Hospitals, and Westfield Garden City!
Don’t miss your chance to make a smart investment in a Brisbane market that continues to grow or secure a relaxed lifestyle in a community that is close to everything and boasts all the amenities you could wish for – imagine the possibilities!