This well designed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is currently vacant and ready for occupancy. The kitchen is equipped with ample cupboards and bench space, a pantry and opens onto to the dining area which is complemented by a paved and grassed courtyard.
Ground level there is a separate lounge, spacious kitchen and dining which opens to courtyard, separate laundry with side access to courtyard, 3rd toilet and lock-up garage with internal access.
The upper level offers 3 built in bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in robe and charming Juliette balcony, main bathroom with bathtub.
Other features include: High 2.7m ceilings, plenty of storage and a quiet location.
The complex has an in ground pool and plenty of visitor parking, entrance is via Roghan Road.
The location is very convenient:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre (opposite complex) Coles, Aldi, bakery, cafes, restaurants and liquor land
– Bus stop to Brisbane’s CBD and surrounding areas (2 minute walk)
– Taigum State Primary School (10 minute walk)
– Various schools and childcare facilities all close by
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers
– Carseldine Railway Station (6 minute drive)
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 minute drive)
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (13 minute drive)
– Brisbane Airport (20 minute drive)
– Brisbane CBD (30 minute drive)
This is an ideal property for home owners or investors.
– Currently vacant and ready for occupancy
– Rent appraised at $320 – $330 per week
– Body corp. approx. $2,450 per annum
– BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2,692 per annum
– Internal 116m2, External 50m2 = Total 166m2