This well designed and fastidiously maintained two bedroom townhouse located in the tranquil ‘Tea Tree Grove’ complex offers a welcoming ambience and provides the perfect atmosphere for relaxation or entertaining. Conveniently located just minutes from local cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and public transport – this jewel ticks all the boxes!
Features included in this 203m2 townhouse:
– Vacant and ready for occupancy
– Spacious tiled open plan living
– Covered rear courtyard with low maintenance manicured garden and sprinkler system
– Well equipped kitchen with Blanco stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage space
– Additional living area upstairs (rumpus/study) separates the bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning, arched windows and his and hers built in robes
– Bedroom two includes built in robes, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Separate second bathroom and powder room
– Remote control garage with laundry and internal access
– Light filtering shutters and security screens throughout
– High ceilings, skylight, ceiling fans, Intercom, and NBN
Tea Tree Grove, a gated and secure community complex with low body corporate fees provides a BBQ/park area for your enjoyment, ample visitor car parking, well managed and maintained. Adjacent to the complex is Healthworks which includes tennis courts, swimming pool and gym facilities.
This impeccable house alternative represents fantastic value for either a home owner or astute investor – an inspection is a must!
Body Corp: approx. $2,976 per annum
BCC Rates & Urban Utilities: approx. $ 2,778 per annum
Furnished, vacant and ready for occupancy.
Rental appraised at $450 – $460 per week
Hendra is located approx. 8km North-East of the CBD bordering the Gateway Motorway, Nundah, Clayfield, and Ascot. The local school Hendra Secondary College, is supplemented by state and private schools in neighbouring suburbs. Toombul, Lutwyche and Westfield Chermside shopping centres are close by as well as Hamilton’s Eat Street Markets, Doomben and Eagle Farm Racecourse precincts. Public transport in the area is excellent providing regular bus and train services, getting into and out of the City is easy for Hendra residents. Brisbane airports are just as easily accessible by car or the Air Train.