Quay West, a sanctuary of class and privacy, boasting never to be built out panoramic views of the luscious Botanical Gardens, the Brisbane River and the renowned Kangaroo Point Cliffs. This sophisticated 75m2 apartment on Level 14 is an outstanding offering appealing to those looking for a point of difference, being a great investment option or matched to an owner occupier who desires the convenience of inner city living. Currently let to a long term tenant for over twelve years at $510 per week, lease has since lapsed.
– Magnificent views of the Botanical Gardens, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Large private covered balcony off spacious living and bedroom
– Furnished (excluding lounge and flat screen TVs)
– Both the kitchen and bathroom feature granite benchtops and ample storage space
– Separate laundry
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx. 75m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
– Secure undercover car parking on title
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Enhancing the appeal of this prestige property is the buildings premier services and facilities including:
– Residents enjoy in-house dining and cleaning options
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor Mediterranean-style heated swimming pool with waterfall
– Enormous sandstone terrace, sauna, covered sundeck and fully equipped gymnasium
The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD, just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to parliament House, QUT and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast. The Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
This Quay West apartment will appeal to those looking for a point of difference, being a great investment option or matched to an owner occupier who desires the convenience of inner city living.
Body Corp approx. $7,200 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3,095 per annum