This two level townhouse is positioned in a quiet and convenient location of the Chelsea Manors complex with low Body Corp fees, walking distance to public transport, shopping centre and easy access to major arterials roads, the M1 and M3. Entrance to complex is via Roghan Road. Currently tenanted at $320 per week to 8th May 2018.
Ground level features high ceilings, a separate lounge, open plan kitchen and dining with ample cupboards and bench space opening onto a paved courtyard, laundry with second toilet and lock-up garage with internal access.
The upper level offers two bedrooms, master with walk in robe and Juliette balcony, the other has a built in robe, shared bathroom and separate toilet with vanity and basin.
The complex includes an in ground pool, plenty of visitor parking and is in very quiet and convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre (opposite complex) Coles, Aldi, bakery, cafes, restaurants and liquor land
– Bus stop to Brisbane’s CBD and surrounding areas (2 minute walk)
– Taigum State Primary School (10 minute walk)
– Various schools and childcare facilities all close by
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers
– Carseldine Railway Station (6 minute drive)
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 minute drive)
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (13 minute drive)
– Brisbane Airport (20 minute drive)
– Brisbane CBD (30 minute drive)
Body corp. approx. $2245 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2734 per annum
Currently tenanted at $320 per week to 8th May 2018
This is a fantastic property the astute investor or first home buyer