This unique offering is positioned on the top floor of the ‘Muirmount’ complex, a charming residence converted into three strata titled units. Convenient inner city location, ideal for first home buyers or investors. Currently vacant and ready for occupancy – recently rented at $290 per week.
A versatile 74m2 floorplan allows for a configuration of either a two bedroom unit (separated by living/dining/kitchen – making this the perfect layout for sharing) or a very large one bedroom unit utilizing the second bedroom as an additional living space.
– Two large bedrooms, one fitted with built in robes, ceiling fan and a bonus hidden storage cavity to satisfy any avid collector or hoarder
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen with ceiling fan
– Kitchen with ample bench and storage space
– An abundance of natural light, storage cupboards, shelving and flyscreen’s throughout
– Communal backyard and laundry
– Internal 74m2 (approx.) + one carport
Opposite Victoria Park Golf Course, waking distance to Herston busway station, QUT Kelvin Grove, UQ School of Public Health and the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. Easy access to Brisbane’s CBD – less than 5km, a 30 minute walk or 10 minute bike ride.
This gem is a must to inspect!
Body Corporate approx. $4,200 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $2,500 per annum