This charming property for over thirteen years has been the renowned ‘Cream Gables’ a council approved Bed and Breakfast home business. There are a multitude of other options for this property such as; long term room/suite rentals, a grand two storey home ideal for an extended family or the perfect set up for dual occupancy. The configuration of the property allows for all these options to occur effortlessly.
This beautifully maintained residence in the heart of New Farm is a rare offering and must be inspected to be truly appreciated. An Information Memorandum or inspection is available upon request!
– Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
– All bedrooms are ensuited and provide direct access to outdoor living spaces
– Kitchen, living and dining feature polished timber floors
– French doors open to rear covered patio
– Front enclosed courtyard
– Wheelchair friendly and ceiling fans throughout
– Two laundry’s, one internal and other in garage
– Two remote controlled lock up garages and two additional off-street spaces
– Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and bay window
– Three of the four bedrooms open onto outdoor living spaces
– Spacious open plan living and dining
– Kitchen flows from living and dining onto large rear covered deck
– Private front verandah and enclosed sunroom
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ’s, decorative fretwork, archways and french doors
– Air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
– Rear deck overlooking luscious landscaped gardens
– Outdoor sundeck sanctuary with retractable shade sail overlooking spa
Positioned on a 392m2 block bordering Fortitude Valley and Brisbane City just metres from local shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and public transport. The Howard Smith Wharves have opened to the public and provides two glass lifts from the top of the cliffs to the boardwalk, one at Bowen Terrace and one in Wilson Outlook Reserve bridging the gap between the city and New Farm, the HSW includes a new riverside parkland, dining, retail, tourism centre and spaces for hosting events such as cultural and food festivals through to restaurants and the bars making this an exciting new destination for tourists and residents. This prime location allows easy access to both the Gold and Sunshine coasts and the Brisbane Airport.