This luxury lifestyle apartment is positioned on Level 13 in one of Brisbane’s finest locations boasting never to be built out views of the Brisbane River, Botanical Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs and Southbank.
With its sophisticated ambience the Quay West complex is sought after for those looking to enjoy prestigious inner city living and provides the corporate sector with an exceptional level of accommodation for short and long term stays. The apartment is currently vacant and ready for you to move in.
Furnished and self-contained, this apartment features:
– Sensational never to be built out views
– Large private covered balcony off living and bedroom
– Stylishly renovated kitchen with no expense spared
– Integrated fridge/ freezer, smeg dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Tinted mirror splash back, impressive quantum quartz benchtop and soft close cabinetry
– Stunning timber floors, modern downlights and ducted air conditioning
– Luxury white shutters throughout filtering natural light
– Bedroom with built in robe and additional push close cabinetry/ storage
– Refreshed bathroom featuring granite benchtop, shower and bath
– Separate laundry with Bosch appliances
– Approx. 74m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
– Secure undercover car parking on title
Enhancing the appeal of this prestige property is the buildings premier services and facilities you’ll enjoy, including:
– 5 star hotel room services, residents also enjoy in-house dining and cleaning
– Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
– Outdoor Mediterranean-style heated swimming pool with waterfall
– Enormous sandstone terrace, sauna, covered sundeck and fully equipped gymnasium
The central location of this quality property is unrivalled: just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House and QUT, and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct. Across the road, the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
This outstanding residence will appeal to an owner occupier who has a high benchmark for luxury inner city living or as a quality investment with a point of difference.
Body Corp approx. $7200 per annum
BCC Rates and Urban Utilities approx. $3095 per annum