The Penthouse – Quay West
Rare opportunity to secure a ‘shining jewel in Brisbane’s crown’. Spectacular and sparkling views are captured from every angle of the luxury living spaces in this stunning property – from the Botanical Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane River, South Bank and beyond.
Representing the ultimate ‘city-change’ with 245m2 of stylish penthouse living and an enviable luxury lifestyle with resort hotel conveniences – all sumptuously bundled in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after CBD locations, this elite property is a must to inspect!
Some of the exceptional features of this remarkable offering include:
• Generously proportioned open-plan living and dining framed with impressive curved floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors, providing spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views – the perfect backdrop for stylish entertaining.
• Three spacious bedrooms, each one opening to a sundrenched terrace or balcony.
• Massive master bedroom with marble ensuite, walk-in robe and views across the river to Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
• Huge fully-enclosed Sundeck overlooking the Botanical Gardens, Brisbane River and cityscape – ideal for a lazy weekend breakfast or laid-back gathering.
• Elegant kitchen with marble benchtops and quality appliances, with galley windows opening to the Sundeck.
• Over 32 metres of balconies and terraces that offer access from all rooms and make the most of the relaxed Queensland lifestyle and the superb uninterrupted views.
• Two undercover car spaces – one of which is fully enclosed and lockable, providing additional storage options.
• Full access to the Quay West Complex’s resort facilities, including; heated pool, gym, sauna, terrace, sundeck and conference rooms.
• Restaurant and cocktail bar located on site. Room service dining and cleaning services also provide options that enrich the privileged five-star lifestyle this residence offers.
Not surprisingly, this property has been held by just one family since new. Owner-occupiers now comprise a major portion of the residents in this opulent resort building that enjoys a range of hotel facilities but asks unexpectedly low body corporate fees for such a large prestige property. (approx. $8,500 per annum)
The central city location is unrivalled – across the road the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day. Few capital city residences can boast the “acres of backyard” you’ll enjoy here! It’s also just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House and QUT, and with easy access across the bridge to Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct.
This property simply must be inspected by anyone seeking the pinnacle in Brisbane CBD living!
Expressions of Interest close 2.00pm, Tuesday 4th July, 2017.
Body Corp approx. $8,500 per annum
BCC Rates approx. $3,900 per annum
Urban Utilities approx. $1,100 per annum