Throw away your car keys as this apartment is at the heart of everything.
– For the avid shoppers and recreationalists there are numerous local centres, including Nundah Village, Toombul Shopping Centre and Skygate.
– For the leisure and fitness enthusiasts, Kedron Brook runs through Nundah and there are numerous recreational parks, cycle paths, walkways, and fitness centres, including German Station Park and Toombul Indoor Sports Centre.
– Exceptional public transport links, including Nundah and Toombul train stations, and regular bus routes to the city via the Toombul Shopping Centre Station.
– Nundah is conveniently located near major highways heading north and south, making it easy to escape the city for the weekend.
– For frequent travellers, Brisbane’s domestic and international airports are within easy reach and readily accessible by car or Airtrain.
– Many local schools, including Mary MacKillop College, Nundah State School, St. Joseph’s Primary and Northgate State School.
– Several major north side hospitals are located close by in surrounding suburbs.
They don’t make them like they used to. If you’re looking for an apartment with character, then this is the one for you!
– Solid brick building
– Generously sized apartment on the 2nd floor
– Located at the back of the building, away from the street
– Roomy and functional kitchen with plenty of character
– Bathroom and separate toilet
– Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Security screen on the balcony door
– Separate laundry
– Lock up garage
The kitchen and bathroom have been well kept in original condition and add plenty of character to the apartment.
Please register your details online via the ‘Contact Agent’ (or) ‘Book Inspection’ tab located against this listing.