This ultimate inner city apartment in Quay West features a rare extra large balcony overlooking Brisbane’s iconic never to be built out Botanical Gardens. The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD and it within easy walking distance to Queen Street Mall and the Southbank cultural and restaurant precinct via the nearby Green Bridge.
The Apartment Features:
– ELECTRICITY and GAS INCLUDED
– Rare extra large private covered balcony with wonderful views
– Spacious open plan living and master bedroom open onto large balcony
– Quality kitchen and bathroom plus separate laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Approx 82m2 – the size of a most 2 bedroom apartment’s in the CBD
– 1 secure undercover car park
Complex facilities include: restaurant in foyer, pool, gym and sauna, room service dining and cleaning.
The location is very convenient – Close to Parliament House, University of Technology and a short walk to the City heart or across the bridge to Southbank Parklands, Convention Centre, Performing Arts Complex, Museum and Art Gallery. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to Gold Coast and ICB to Sunshine Coast.
Please register your details online via the ‘Contact Agent’ (or) ‘Book Inspection’ tab located against this listing.