Quay West, a sanctuary of class and privacy boasting never to be built out panoramic views of the luscious Botanical Gardens and the renowned Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD, just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to parliament House, QUT and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast. The Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
This apartment on level 5 features:
– Large private covered balcony off spacious living and bedroom
– Sensational views of the Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Well-designed quality kitchen and bathroom featuring granite benchtops
– Separate laundry
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Fully furnished and self-contained
– Secure undercover car parking
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
– To book/attend an inspection please register your details online via the ‘Contact Agent’ (or) ‘Book Inspection’ tab located against this listing.
– You must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur.