Dual living on 5 acres (THERE IS ANOTHER COUPLE LIVING ON THE BLOCK IN SEPARATE HOME)
Set in an idyllic rural location, it offers all the benefits of a quiet and peaceful lifestyle yet the convenience of proximity to town amenities and recreational pursuits. Close to the golf club, soccer club, schools, churches, shops and buses, it also links easily with Brisbane City within walking distance to the nearby Dakabin railway station.
2x Bedroom Granny Flat located at back of property down long driveway, first house is not the Granny Flat, very private with outlook onto lower section of acreage and dam.
– Air conditioning in the Living Area and also the Main Bedroom – Just Painted
– Laundry in the bathroom area
– Tiled living area and modern kitchen with gas cook top
– Double Carport
– Cat or Horse will be considered on application – NO DOGS
– Electricity and Water is included – Gas extra
– 2x Bedrooms with Built in Robes
– Large lockable shed 3x bay – can be available at an extra cost if required
(you will need to put temporary electric fencing around paddock if horse is bought onto property at your own cost, this will be in the lower section of the property beside the Granny Flat – 1 paddock only)
Please see property map – red section is the Granny Flat and paddock area available
Please register your details online via the ‘Contact Agent’ (or) ‘Book Inspection’ tab located against this listing.